Good health is not something that can be achieved overnight. One needs to give proper attention to diet and lifestyle. For a healthy life, it is advised to remain physically active through physical exercise, running or walking. Besides this, one must also consider the diet that always includes sugar in one or other form. Sugar is eaten in various forms like cookies, chocolates, cakes, smoothies and sweets.
Excess intake of sugar leads serious health issues such as obesity, heart disease, arthritis, and imbalance in sugar level. It is not easy for sweet lovers to exclude sugar completely from their diet. Diabetics are strictly guided by the physicians not to consume sweets. The diabetes patients can use a healthy sugar substitute in place of normal sugar. There are various brands of artificial sweeteners available at reasonable prices in the market.
The Artificial sweetener for diabetics is the best option to keep sugar in control. It has low or no calories and gives the same taste of sugar. The diabetics can use it in their coffee, tea, and other drinks. Besides this, sweets can also be prepared with the help of artificial sweeteners. There are many best sugar substitutes available in India for diabetes patients.
Image Courtesy: sundaypost
Author – Pratha Shishodia
Who says diabetics need to ban sweets from their lives?? They are advised to ban sugar and not sweets. Still don’t understand what I am talking about? Of course, we are talking about sugar free tablets. Many people use natural sugar substitutes like honey etc. but most of the time the taste and the quality of the food changes. Moreover, it cannot be used as a sugar substitute in making desserts.
Let me share a simple and easy to make Banoffee Yoghurt Pie recipe made with the best artificial sweetener in India. The most amazing thing is that it does not affect the taste and quality of any dessert it is made with.
- Fir the Crust
- 1 and 1/4 cups sugar free crisp cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce or apple juice
- 20 pellets of Kaloree 1
- 1/4 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- For the Filling
- 2 cups nonfat frozen sugar-free banana flavored yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free chocolate syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F
- In a medium bowl, combine crumbs, cocoa, sugarfree pellets, cinnamon, applesauce and butter.
- Press mixture evenly on bottom and side of a 9-inch pie pan. Bake approximately 10 minutes until firm. Set aside and cool.
- Spread softened yogurt evenly over pie crust to form filling. Place in freezer. Drizzle with chocolate syrup and freeze before serving.
Your sugarfree Banoffee Pie is ready to be served!
Image Courtesy: KeywordsKing